Friday, October 05, 2007

Lee Miller: Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello,

I guess you could say this is my first blog. I've read tons of blogs, but I've never commented or posted. I too would like to thank Dr. Krishnamurthy for the invite. I am thrilled to be participating on this blog. As background information, I went to Morehouse College (English major) and Columbia Law School. I started in corporate law and then made my way to marketing. I am interested in pursuing a Ph.D. and joining the teaching ranks of my fellow contributors.

My interest lies in Consumer Behavior. In particular, I am curious about the relationship between Consumers, Brands and Online social networks. There was an article on AdAge.com entitled "For Relevance, Think Three-Way: Love Triangle: To Connect With Consumers, Brands Must Intersect With Online Communities, Too" that discusses this very relationship.

I like others look forward to many lively discussions. Here's to "life, liberty and the pursuit of marketing"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinetic watches are considered as great investment and energy-saving gadgets, but the
solar-powered models can easily compete with them. Even the most discerning eye would often be unable to
tell the difference. Another watch tipped by some fashionista's is the MK8160.

Feel free to visit my blog; isaacemore.co.uk