Monday, September 17, 2007

Reaction to Adsense Report Card.

I have been receiving great feedback to my recent column on Adsense. Here are a few comments from a blog on SiteProNews {they referred to "AdSense's Impenetrable Veil"}-

"As a publisher I'd like to know why I have days with a 30% click thru rate on a specific site and then have a 5% click thru rate the very next day. It would be nice to see some data."

"in my opinion, Google remains on the top of its field because of TRUST, trust because Google delivers... for an advertiser, SALES is the bottom line . As long as the purpose is served, even not disclosing whats enumerated above is alright, especially if its the trade secret that keep Advertisers happy."

"Adsense enforces its policies guidelines
haphazardly, allowing some favoured websites with alcohol or gambling related themes to place ads on the site, while shutting down others. Policies are not enforced fairly."

No comments: